A urinary tract infection, more commonly referred to as a UTI, is an infection in any part of your urinary system including your kidneys, bladder, or urethra. While both men and women can develop a UTI, women are at a greater risk of doing so. There are over 3 million cases of UTIs per year, so if you are prone to developing them, know that you are not alone! Thankfully, getting a UTI prescription online is easier and more accessible than ever thanks to Web Doctors.
Symptoms and UTI prescription online.
Keep in mind that UTIs don’t always present symptoms. When they do, symptoms include:
- A persistent urge to urinate
- A burning feeling while urinating
- Passing small, frequent amounts of urine
- Blood in the urine
- Strong-smelling urine
- Urine that appears to be cloudy
- Pelvic pain in women, especially in the center of the pelvis and around the pubic bone
Risk Factors to Look Out For
Being a female automatically puts you at a higher risk of developing a UTI. Sexual activity also plays a role; sexually active women have more UTIs than women who are not. New sexual partners also increase your risk. Finally, menopause and certain types of birth control can put women at an increased risk of developing a UTI.
Don’t Live in Discomfort
Having a UTI is a very uncomfortable feeling that can disrupt your daily life. Instead of waiting to schedule an appointment with a traditional doctor, you can get the treatment that you need in a timely manner when you create an account with Web Doctors. We have board-certified physicians who can provide you with a UTI prescription online so that you can start feeling better faster. Things you can try initially to slowly bring UTI under control includes:
- Eating Cranberries or Drinking Cranberry Juice – This helps slows down the bacteria from connecting to the inside of your urinary tract.
- Taking Probiotics – This increases healthy digestion as well as immunity and maybe a substitute for treatment when an infection is just starting.
- Taking Vitamine C – This increases acidity in the urine as well as strengthening your immune system to naturally fight the initial infection.
If you’re suffering from a painful UTI, get started by making an online profile today and you will receive a doctor call back and a solution to your problem!