Board Certified American Trained Doctors
Our team of doctors are all board certified and trained in the United States. Rest assured, you are getting the best possible care.
WebDoctors has thousands of 5-star reviews from satisfied customers. These can be found on TrustPilot, Google, Facebook, and other sites.
We provide high quality service at a competitive price
Average consultation price of our competitors:
- MDLive - $82
- Teladoc - $75
- MDLive - $82
- PlushCare - $99
- Doctor on Demand - $49
The average cost of:
- Doctor’s office visit - $85
- Urgent care - $150
- Minute clinic - $85
- Emergency room - $250+
No Risk Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with our service for any reason, we will refund your consultation fee within 7 days of the consultation date. *Please note that we have no formal relationship with any pharmacy. Therefore, any payment made to a pharmacy is not refundable by WebDoctors.com
No Subscriptions, No Long Term Commitment
There are no minimums, monthly fees, or hidden costs. Simply contact us when you need us and pay the corresponding consultation fee.
Prescriptions Sent To The Local Pharmacy Of Your Choice
Most prescriptions can be picked up on the same day.
There are many reasons to use WebDoctors.com
- WebDoctors.com provides immediate access to board certified primary care physicians for patients suffering from common and easily diagnosable and treatable medical problems. Many times, these patients would otherwise end up in ER or urgent care centers.
- The cost of a visit to the ER or Urgent Care Center can be anywhere between $300-$500. The cost of a WebDoctors.com visit starts at $39.95 for most conditions. Click here to view our fee schedule.
- May patients with relatively minor ailments will typically visit an emergency room, which causes overcrowding. The result of which adds to the increasing cost of health care, and diverts attention of ER staff away from more critical patients.
- Many times, treatment of minor ailments if – not treated quickly – can turn into more complicated problems. Bronchitis, for example, if not treated promptly may turn into pneumonia.
- There are no subscriptions, and no insurance necessary.